05 Oct Cookie Gift Jar Recipe
These great tasting chocolate chip cookies with a really soft squidgy centre are great fun to bake. The kids will love these and they are great for a little snack with a glass of milk. This recipe creates 8-10 cookies depending on the size of the cookies you want.
What you are going to need:
- 1 small egg
- 75g of butter
- Kate’s Treats Cookie Gift Jar
- Preheat oven to 210°C / 190 °C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Add the egg and butter to the dry mixture from the jar.
- Divided the mixture into 8 balls and flattened onto a greased and lined baking tray.
- Then bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes on 190°C or until they are golden brown and still soft in the middle.
- Let them cool on the baking tray for a few moments and then transfer them to a cooling rack.
- Sever and enjoy
I bought the Cookie Gift Jar Recipe from Kate’s Treats which you can find here: Kate’s Treats.
We managed to get 8 big cookies out of the mix, but you could easily get 10 smaller cookies. Me and the kids went for the bigger cookies as we like to dip them in a nice glass of milk 🙂
Happy baking and enjoy your freshly baked tasty cookies!