22 Sep Kid Friendly Pizza Recipe
This Kid Friendly Pizza is one of my favourite meals to cook with the kids as its easy, quick, low cost and most of all fun to do. The kid’s love making the pizzas as they get to make as much of a mess as they like as well as getting to have a delicious pizza at the end of it. Win-win!
This kid friendly pizza recipe severs 2-4 depending on if you are sharing a pizza or having a whole one to yourself.
What you are going to need:
- 4 Plain wraps (but any type will do)
- 250g Tomato sauce
- 200g Grated cheddar cheese
- Toppings of your choice, this time we used slices of pepperoni
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 180 °C Fan / Gas Mark 6.
- Put all the ingredients in separate bowls to make it easier for the kids to get to. (Optional)
- Spread a thin layer of sauce evenly over the tortilla wraps, use more or less depending on preference.
- Sprinkle about 50g of cheese over the top of the sauce, again you can use more or less depending on your preference.
- Now its time to let the kids get creative/make a mess, use your toppings to design fun faces or patterns on the pizzas.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 8-10 minutes or until the cheese is golden and bubbling.
- Leave them out to cool for a few moments then cut them up and serve.
All the ingredients cost us just under £4, and that left with us with 4 of the 8 wraps left, half the jar of Tomato Sauce, half a bag a of cheese and most of the pepperoni was left to. So for under £4 pounds you could get two runs out of this easily.
HAPPY PIZZA MAKING!